Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2014

What Magento store-owners said about our Magento Color Swatch

  • Just what I was looking for

    Krissyp
    I requested for the trial but I couldnt wait anymore because I am very positive this is the extension I am looking for. So i purchased it within an hour after requesting for the trial. Im very happy with my purchase because it was so easy to use. I had a few kinks to iron out and tech support Vick was excellent in communicating so I am very happy and sure that it will all work out. This extension made my products much more appealing and easier for customers to look through options that i am offering. Visualizing the option makes it easier for customers to choose and decide. I am definitely going to look through other extensions and modules from magestore that I can purchase and improve my store.
  • Perfect way to show images

    Waqar
    Perect way to show multiple methods for images to show in front end as sometimes it becomes evident to show images in a certain manner which this extension fulfills successfully.
  • Support makes the difference!

    newdaymedia
    Had a slight issue but their support was quick to sort this out, which makes the difference!
  • Very good support team!

    zoddzodd
    I tried the trial version, and there was a small issue with my template compatibility, their (very good) support team solved this very quickly. I'm now will take the paid version, the plugin is working very well, as expected.
  • Quick support service

    webguysuk
    The extension as a trial seems to work really well - a few issues learning how to use it but thanks to their quick support service am now able to display this extension to my client and proceed to purchase a license.
  • Keep up this level of support

    dodo1985
    Had an slight issue with the extension, contacted Magestore and in less then 1:30h they solved the problem. That's what I call service. My respect for the guys at Magestore grows every day if they keep up this level of support.
  • Best product

    supharuek
    This is the best image option i found from many website, Great extension
  • Work well for us

    Jasmin
    To sell a product online, image of the product is vital. We browse many websites before reaching yours and were impressed at the first sight. We sell T-shirts, one type may have different colors, so instead of showing a white T-shirt and saying that it has pink and blue color, we add the small thumbnails of pink and blue T-shirts for customers can easily consider. That's great!
  • Good product

    Carney
    With this extension I could customize my website easily. My customers have had no confunsion and explaination of products as well as others for it. i also want to send my thanks to support department, they made full and timely improvement for me. Hope your better business in the future!
  • Good extension

    nicodegraaf
    Good extension for upgrading custom option with image. Works good, no bugs (CE 1.4.1.1). Great support by Magestore when there're issues.

1 nhận xét: